Musculoskeletal system therapy – Pain Free Movement program
The modern working environment pressures us to lead a more sedentary lifestyle. Stress inducing atmosphere, constant sitting positions, heavy lifting, and genetic predisposition – all these factors combined increase the risk of spinal disorders, osteochondrosis, arthrosis and other pathologic musculoskeletal system disorders.
Our team has developed an effective comprehensive program called Pain-Free Movement which is based on kinesiotherapy aimed to prevent, rehabilitate and treat musculoskeletal disorders.
Benefits of the Pain-Free Movement program
The program improves agility and relieves pain in different parts of the musculoskeletal system. Furthermore, it can:
- Treat chronic and acute back pains without painkillers
- Recover functions of musculoskeletal system by means of treating arthritis of shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and elbow joints
- Treat herniated disks due to osteochondritis without surgery by means of kinesiotherapy
- Rehabilitate after replacement arthroplasty of large joints and spine surgeries
- Recover after spinal compression fractures
Scope of the Pain-Free Movement program
This comprehensive medical and therapeutic rehabilitation package includes:
- Laboratory diagnostics (clinical, biochemical, onсo-screening)
- Whole body ultrasound
- ECG, thermal imaging
- Therapeutic and revitalizing manipulations (osteopathic correction, physiotherapy)
- Medications, homeopathy and herbal remedies to regenerate cartilage tissue
- Manual and hardware massage techniques, underwater hydromassages
- Charcot’s shower, cryosauna, etc.
Enjoy your rest and recreation in our comfortable rooms while attending professional medical consultations and personalized fitness programs. Your fitness program will consist of carefully selected physical exercises with features of active mechanotherapy. All these activities are carefully crafted to target problematic areas of your body. You will also be offered three healthy meals a day based on your peculiarities and therapeutic standards set by your consulting physician.